Thanks for checking out our Naples Park Vacation Rental. We will consider 4 night stays, weekly and monthly rentals depending on the time of year. Typically we’d like to rent this pool home monthly for January, February, March and April but will consider shorter term if the schedule permits. All other months are open for 5 night minimum rentals. Receive discounts for bookings 28 days and longer.
This vacation home is one of the best locations in Naples, Florida. Bike or walk to Vanderbilt Beach, Delnor-Wiggins Beach Park, Ritz Carlton’s Gumbo Limbo Beach Bar, Trader Joes, Whole Foods, Retail Shops, Restaurants, Marinas, LA Fitness, 24 hr. Walmart and only 25 minutes from Fort Myers Airport (RSW).
Vacation Rental Amenities:
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 King Beds and 2 Single Beds
- 2 Bathrooms, Shower Only in Primary and Shower with Tub in Hall Bathroom
- Pool, Spa, Tanning Sun Shelf, Rafts, 2 Tennis Racquets and Balls
- Shell Stone Patio, Lounge Chairs, Solar Outdoor Lights
- Xfinity Cable in Living Room and WIFI 1200 Mbps Download and 35 Mbps Upload Speeds
- Weber Gas Grill
- 2 Bicycles, Beach Chairs, Beach Umbrellas
- Drip Coffee Maker, Tea Kettle, French Press and Pour Over
- Frigidaire Appliances: Stove, Oven, Microwave, Fridge with Ice Maker, Dish Washer
- New Samsung Top Load Washer and GE Dryer
- 2 Workspaces: 2 Desks with 2 Chairs
Relax, take off your shoes, and step out onto the cool & smooth shell-stone decking that leads to the pool, spa and lounge area. Enjoy all-day sun in the pool or snag some shade under one of the many umbrellas in the pool or at the outdoor dining area. In the mornings and at dusk, listen for the sound of songbirds, mourning doves and other local birds. Admire the tropical landscaping, succulent garden, and colorful vines when in seasonal bloom. Our mix of metal and wood wind chimes creates a calming environment on breezy days. The fenced in yard allows you to spend private time with family, friends, and small dogs.
The open plan kitchen/living with breakfast bar and dining table makes a great space for enjoying a meal with friends and family. Large sectional sofa, chaise and 2 reading chairs makes the living room a place for gathering and viewing your favorite shows. Numerous appliances are offered for quick, gourmet meals. Enjoy a day of grilling on the Weber Grill outside, or take a short drive to Downtown 5th Avenue for some of the finest shopping and dining in Florida.
Click here to contact us for direct booking and pricing or contact Marc Scoleri at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-347-306-3111.
Want to learn more about the buying, investing or selling in the southwest Florida area? Or just have a question? Complete the below info and Marc Scoleri will contact you.